Gain insight into the newcomer experience through our manual.
This manual provides education and resources about migration to Canada, with an aim to help build a more in-depth awareness and knowledge about the experiences, barriers and challenges newcomers face.
The manual offers education in the area of:
- Understanding migrant issues
- Understanding the concept of integration
- Social capital, stereotypes and systemic discrimination
- Racial profiling, media discrimination and representations of newcomers
- Strategizing on ways to make positive change towards inclusion
- Developing creative solutions through action