Gain Insight into the Newcomer experience through our manual
Provides further education and resources in the area of migration to Canada to help build a more in-depth awareness and knowledge about the experiences, barriers and challenges newcomers face.
The manual offers education in the area of:
- Understanding migrant issues
- Understanding the concept of integration
- Social capital, stereotypes and systemic discrimination
- Racial profiling, media discrimination and representations of newcomers
- Strategizing on ways to make positive change towards inclusion
To order a hard copy of the manual, please complete the hard copy request form below. We require a $10 payment for shipping & handling.
- Developing creative solutions through action
To download the manual, please complete the download request form below.
For more information contact CRC.
Karibuni Resources Hard Copy Manual Request Form