Migrant Routes for professionals
Workshops and Resources providing you with an insight into the immigrant experience
The Migrant Routes program can be tailored to your audience, including:
- Facilitators and Coordinators for community programs
- Healthcare providers
- Chambers of Commerce
- Government workers
- Union members
What will you learn about?
- The Canadian immigration system
- Challenges and barriers newcomers face
- Strategies to create equitable and welcoming spaces
- Tools to ensure that policies and practices that seem neutral do not have discrimination built into them
- Methods to build an inclusive community where all individuals and families are realizing their full potential
The Migrant Routes coordinator will work with you to deliver a workshop that meets the needs of your organization. Workshops are available throughout the year and during daytime or evening hours.
If you would like to host a Migrant Routes presentation please contact CRC.